VISIT US | BOOK A TOUR
The Old House Trifecta Tour
Old House Vineyards gives thirsty guests a truly unique look behind-the-scenes of Alcohol Beverage Production. You and your friends will learn not only about the processes involved in Brewing, Distilling, and Winemaking, but get an insider’s perspective from the actual members of the family who run the operation – your tour guides! These tours aren’t scripted and can follow any line of thought from questions asking how and why we got started, if we had (got the chance!) to do it all over again, or just an overview of the basics –i.e. yeast eats sugar which produces alcohol and carbon dioxide. This is the time we have set aside specifically for you! One word of advice: This is not the recommended tour for those looking to get to the next stop – we hardly ever stay to our allotted time table!
Please book your tour in advance and get more information below. We look forward to seeing you at Old House!
- Tours are $25 per person and include samples of wine, spirits, and beer along the way.
- All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance to guarantee a spot – Please email email@example.com with the subject line “Trifecta Tour” to let us know the date and time slot in which you are interested along with the number of participants. You may also call the winery at 540-423-1032. We will confirm tour availability within 24 hours.
- Guided tours are available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and last approximately 2 hours. Each tour is limited to 15 guests all of whom must be 21+ years of age with a valid ID.
- Tours are available at Noon and 3pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- For your safety, NO OPEN-TOED SHOES ARE ALLOWED. If you forget your closed toe shoes, we have a few highly embarrassing boots.
- Please note, you may stand for extended periods and be exposed to extreme heat or cold. The tour also includes significant walking on gravel paths and climbing stairs.
- Plan on arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to your tour. Spots are not guaranteed for late arrivals.
- We ask that all tour participants utilize the Brewery Parking area.
Barrel Tasting Tour
Make no Mistake – The Old House Trifecta Tour is great! However, if you are looking to take your game (and taste buds) to the next level, then sign up for our Barrel Tasting. These tours are private and include barrel samples, items that have yet to be released, and reserve vintages. Barrel Tours are $45/person with a minimum of 4 people for a tour. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Barrel Tasting Tour” to let us know the date and time slot in which you are interested along with the number of participants. You may also call the winery at 540-423-1032. We will confirm tour availability within 24 hours.
Click images for larger view.